Wednesday 30 March 2011: Pecha Kucha
1. An epic 3 hour meeting on the project that is productive and positive, meaning the day only really starts about 2pm.
2. Lunch at 5pm and a successful trip to get an outfit for tonight - the lack of which had been stressing me more than the actual presentation, although now I have it, the actual worry can really kick in.
3. Arriving at the venue for the presentation and discovering Kylie is playing in the next hall. It's a weird mix of crowds but it lifts my spirits as I wait and wait. I am the last of 10 speakers.
4. I think it went well. My slides all worked and I don't think I made a fool of myself.
5. Off to the pub afterwards and I am struck by the similarity of this picture to the man I'm sitting next to. Same jumper.