Monday 11 April 2011: 500 and counting
1. A driech, damp Monday. Last night we strolled out at half past nine in flip flops and t shirts. This morning brollies blow inside out and it's hats and scarfs all the way.
2. The day starts with next years budget and is followed by a four and half hour meeting on the project. We've been planning this day for months. It took a while but we left that room in a different place.
3. We are lucky to know people who are very cool parents. Tonight we hung out at the Liquid Ship with Tam and Emma and baby Morgan. We munched bread and olives, we cuddled, we danced, drooled, gurgled and cried a little - Morgan just looked on in wonder.
4. A lovely chatty shared journey on the underground and now I'm home, tucked up and ready for bed. I have tasty food, a good book and an early night infront of me.
5. The beauty of doing five things a day is that although this is my 100th Blip, it means that 500 good things have happened. There have been 500 things to be thankful for, 500 small, simple, happy things have filled my life and it's only April.
I don't think you can't say better than that really. Thank you.