Sunday 1 May 2011: Holiday
1. Boiled eggs and soldiers. No better way to start a sunny Sunday.
2. I head up the hill and into Cathkin Park. I am totally alone. It's like having a back garden with a football stadium from the fifties in it.
3. As I read the paper a couple of people stroll past including a very dapper man with two dogs who stops to give me a very funny mock football commentary on the day in the style of a 1950s BBC broadcaster.
4. I lie in the sun for as long as my sneezing will allow and head home for Downton Abbey.
5. A peaceful evening spent in my own company with a tasty dinner of roast tomatoes, basil and spaghetti.