Monday 2 May 2011: Claret
1. Another gorgeous day that starts with a little bit of work to stop my heart racing followed by scrambled eggs.
2. Rubens Gonzalez keeps me company as I dot round the flat in the sun and gain a new hair colour.
3. A walk in the sun then feet up. These are my newly painted claret toes, resting on my claret chair, holding a glass of claret. The perfect way to watch the last two episodes of Downton Abbey.
4. Dinner and blethers and a beautiful little gift from Bath.
5. Playing the chain without the laptop is nigh on impossible, but we give it a try.