Monday 13 February 2012: different views
1. The day starts with a yomp over to the far end of Shawlands for a chat with my financial advisor.
2. I am very grateful to my other advisor, that he stays close by and buys me a coffee while I blather on and on about mortage rates and moving dates.
3. We all head over to attend a legal workshop which as it turns out is delivered by an old school friend of mine. I also love a trip to a different kind of office - this one is pretty posh with a cool view.
4. It's a hard old yoga session tonight. I loose my balance more than once, but relax almost totally.
5. Home for left over lasagne and bad tv. I scare myself so much that I don't want to take off my jumper, just in case in that teeny moment of darkness a serial killer appears. Not such a great night to be reading Sherlock