Monday 20 February 2012: Broken down
1. Ach a Monday. It had to come round, I suppose. Sherlock starts the day .
2. There are macaroons in our office and pavlova in the kitchen. #pavlovaday takes over.
3. I am very, very cross. So cross that I have to go home yet so cross I can't. My back aches and yoga won't help that.
4. It's not til I am home and gathered that I remember. Yesterday wasn't arranged by mum for her own birthday. Today is Dad's birthday. She arranged it for him.
5. Happy Birthday Dad. I miss you enormously. Today more than ever.