Tuesday 3 April 2012: A river of Tunnocks
1. Just imagine that under the streets of Glasgow there ran a river of tunnocks and that every time a crack appeared you'd get a glimpse of what lies beneath. Just imagine.
2. Very productive day at work, did some of those moldy things lingering at the bottom of my list.
3. Lunch with the team which was therapeautic and hopefully productive. Hopefully.
4. Board meeting tonight. I haven't been for a while and it was ace - upbeat, good news and exciting things for the year ahead. Makes me proud to be involved, even in this very hands off way.
5. It was snowing today. Snowing. The upside is I get to wear aunty Betty's bobble hat again. I thought it might have had it's last outing. Ha.