Thursday 5 April 2012: Odd pairing
1. I need an outfit. There's nothing worse than shopping when you really, really need an outfit. Add in that it's a week til payday, if I don't find what I need in Cos then it ain't happening. After an hour at lunch it would appear that it ain't happening. The search continues.
2. I work myself up into a work-based fury and by 4 I am fanging. I have to do some inner coaching along the 'wise up' lines. It takes a while to work.
3. Off to Troon tonight for the dentist. I am delighted to see the waiting room is filled with housey magazines. Result.
4. If they still gave out stickers, I'd have got one. To celebrate, mum and I go straight out for wur tea in a very old fashioned and very reasonable wee place in Troon called the Swan. The place we normally go burned down. Main courses under £7 - you don't see that much these days.
5. This is a photo of the contents of my handbag today. The jumbo bunnies and the the tooth care products. Sweet.