Sunday 15 April 2012: Jupiter. Just there.
1. A lovely long lie - proper decent sleep.
2. Over to Gilmorehill for the last part of a major weekend we've been running with the RSC called Open Stages. Inspirational, mind-blowing, huge stuff. It makes me proud and freaks me out in equal measure. As it should.
3. The person who led the team who delivered this weekend should be very proud. I described the organisation as 'gorgeous'. It was.
4. A walk home in the sun and once home, time spent looking at the sky. You can't see it yet, but it's there.
5. Leftovers made good and four episodes of Green Wing on demand.