Monday 23 April 2012: Safe store
1. Over to safe store to start moving out. This is the photo as I round the corner for the last time as the last load of stuff is packed up and taken away.
2. Moving starts and Gregor and Alex' cheery mood evaporates slightly ads the stuff goes up two flights, but it's all over fairly quickly.
3. My neighbour Mags pops out. She's got a parcel for me. It's a hamper from the halifax with a 'welcome to a lifetime of debt' on the card.
4. I rip up the living room floor. It takes all afternoon and it's hard. God it feels good to get rid of it though.
5. After a power nap, Gilly arrives armed with an emergency supply of cava and crisps. We sit in the cockpit and watch the sun go down.