Sunday 22 April 2012: Pressure
1. Up early despite everything being geared to a long lie. A pile of anxiety arrives first thing though that can only be silenced with coffee and Coronation Street on catch up.
2. As there is now a car in our lives for a couple of days, we head to Waitrose. In the homey bit, I pick up a tin ladel and promptly drop it onto a whole load of tin baking equipment. The two noisiest things in the shop. I think that's why I don't do posh shopping.
3. An ace lunch later and we go in search of my fridge. It escapes us, but instead we head to the furniture Mecca that is Sterling Mills. I've never seen anything like it. It's like Dobbies exploded.
4. A drive home through some very pretty places and some very stunning views. There's a vintage car rally on somewhere so the traffic is full colourful toads off back to toadhall.
5. We bought this today and the pressure is on.