Improve your photography
Start your free photo journal today

Join today

Adam's Images

Blipfoto.com

Monday 4 February 2013: CO Monitor

I'm not thermal imaging any more, so after work was over we had time for badminton as normal.

After dinner I wasn't sure what to blip for the day. I dismantled dead carbon monoxide monitor. It died some time ago, it just bleeped whatever we did with it - even sticking it outside wouldn't stop it from bleeping so it's been sitting the office waiting to be recycled for a few days.

There is a theory that most poltergeists and a lot of ghost stories can be attributed to carbon monoxide poisoning, the symptoms it gives in a mild form are not dissimilar to what people feel when they claim to have seen ghosts. Once dreadful Victorian technology was phased out the incidents of ghosts has fallen.

(back blip)

Comments

There are no comments on this entry yet.

You must be signed in to comment on this journal. If you haven't already, why not start your own journal and be a part of the community? It's free, only takes a minute and you'll be able to comment on everyone's journals. Join now or sign in to get started.

Share this entry on any of the following sites:

     

We've sent your friends an email including your message.

Thanks, you're now subscribed to this journal.

Thanks, you're now unsubscribed from this journal.