Thursday 12 May 2011: From one to the next looking for the other
1. A walk up from the station through pouring rain and howling wind. My stolen brolly holds it's own and the ferocity of the weather seems almost laughable.
2. A full day of no meetings, tucked behind my desk away from stormy weather, the lamp on and constant coffee talking to a huge amount of people about the project. Without fail every message is positive and makes me smile. Not a bad way to spend the day.
3. Caroline is due tomorrow and her pals take her for a lunchtime curry which seems to have no effect other than making me want a curry.
4. A trudge home via a curry shop for a very, very tasty Chasni and a nan that's half my height.
5. My favourite thing at the moment is the box of 100 postcards of Penguin book covers. There's one for every mood and occasion and these 3 summed up how I feel; closing the door on the first, enjoying the second and seeking the third. Quiet times.