Saturday 4 February 2012: Second viewing
1. We start the day the Glasgow way - bacon rolls and brown sauce.
2. I get soaked as I cross the park and soaked as I walk from the bus stop and soaked as we walk up the hill, but it's worth it. I've asked mum to join me for a second viewing of the flat I like. I'm quite excited. let the games begin, I reckon.
3. We go to Bungo for our lunch and very, very nice it is too. There's a very dashing and well co-ordinated baby who looks like he's been stolen from the fifties sitting behind us.
4. No big plans this evening, dozing to terrible films, a curry from along the road and some BBC 4 stuff to catch up on.
5. I end the night channel hopping between a weird mash-up of films - Knocked Up on one hand and Taxi Driver on the other.