Monday 6 February 2012: It lasts all day
1. A foggy day from start to finish. It never lifts but is more pleasant to be out in than you might imagine.
2. A project I have been setting up for years started today. It feels pretty good to finally get going.
3. Around mid-morning one of the best presents I have ever received popped into my in box. Someone, who shall remain nameless, gifted me full Blip membership. And with it, came the sweetest message. It makes me feel wonderful. Thank you.
4. Just like the fog, that wonderful feeling lasts all day. It lasts as I put an offer in on a flat, as I flurry through work, as I treat myself to an ace lunch from Taste and as I head home.
5. It's a perfect night to be reading Sherlock Holmes, an early night and a big smile on my face.