Tuesday 7 February 2012: One careful owner
1. I bought a flat today. First offer went in yesterday, second one this morning and by lunch the deal is done.
2. It's interesting to note how much my feelings towards buying somewhere have changed over the past month or so. From really not wanting to at all to an offer being accepted. Nothing is ever set in stone.
3. On the way home I stop in to the Pot Still for a pint in very good company.
4. Home for a buffet tea and blethers.
5. I literally would not be able to buy a flat if it weren't for my parents. They worked tirelessly to provide for us. I owe them everything.