Tuesday 8 May 2012: living well, living quiet.
1. A day that starts with five rounds of sun salutation in my big bay window on my lovely new floor. All that's missing is the sun.
2. A new start and I bring breakfast to work and my lunch fixings. My living well, living quiet couple of weeks gets off to a good start.
3. A great interval in the office day when we all head down to the Macbeth rehearsal room. It's the first day and we all head down to say hello and offer our menu of events. It's good fun.
4. A proper meal in my new flat. It feels good to chop and prepare and settle in just a wee bit.
5. A very lovely evening all to myself. Dustin as my soundtrack making the quiet all the more beautiful.