Tuesday 22 May 2012: Way, way up high
1. So this is it. This is what I spent so much time building, where I will be spending so much of my time this week.
2. I drop the car back and realise as I walk home just how sunny it really is. I can't believe I have to go home and paint.
3. I bump into Douglas on the street, which is a welcome break.
4. Ceiling painted and a little bit of cornicing before stopping. Being up so high in the bay window is terrifying. Truly terrifying.
5. Just how much pink is too much?