Friday 25 May 2012: Civic Centre
1. Back to it. Walls today. How can it be that I actually make it look worse? I hate painting.
2. I work til 3, then I start to get ready - first day of a complicated blowdry takes time. Despite a strict schedule I still somehow manage to run late. I make the train is seconds flat and once settled and de-flustered, I realise just how glorious the day really is.
3. I meet Ewa at Central and we head on our way. We are going to Motherwell. A Friday night. In Motherwell.
4. Everywhere looks good in the sun. We bump into Colin's dad, collect our tickets and have a quick bite to eat before heading here - the Civic Centre.
5. We are here to see Colin's dad perform in a musical review. The theatre is good and packed, the staging is impressive, the singing surprising in it's quality, the programmes packed full of winners. A great night.