Monday 16 May 2011: Winner
1. So.Much.Work.This week is going to be mental.
2. My Dustin O'Hallaran CD has finally arrived, which is very exciting. I spend most of the day plugged in and listening to Max Richter radio. The music is beautiful and makes the fact this week is going to be mental a little more bearable.
3. Colin is home and the news that he's coming over for dinner brightens my day and stops me working late.
4. This is the medal that Colin got for cycling 80 miles yesterday. He has so many medals for running so many races but this is first for cycling. Any medal is exciting, but the first is pretty cool.
5. Sausage, mash, spring greens, gravy (and chutney), presecco, great music, great blethers. It's like having a Friday night on a Monday.