Thursday 19 May 2011: Frankly my dear
1. The day starts with a great, positive meeting with two of my bosses who fill me confidence and excitement. The problems of yesterday haven't gone anywhere, I just feel better about it.
2. More meetings and then a quiet afternoon, plugged into Max Richter and just getting done what needs done. All in all it doesn't take long and I feel light and free when six comes.
3. My film quotes poster arrived. I love this. I ordered it last week from a company called Rocket St George which is filled with very cool things. There's a tv quotes version too which I think I'll get next month.
4. I finally find somewhere for us to stay next weekend - a little studio just off the High Street in Kirkcudbright with a private garden. It looks cute and right up our street. I am very excited about Spring Fling.
5. The baby is engaged, but a week late and looking likely that it's going need to be induced which won't happen til next Thursday.