Kwap kwap kwap weather
- Hey Kwacky, why do we keep coming here year after year after year? The weather is kwap!
- Shurrup and prepare for landing Kwackoo
- I mean, I'm tired of it. Always the same kwap. We fly over 5,000 kilometres to get to our winter quarters, and the weather is kwap kwap kwap. Sick of this dump, loike...
- Shurrup Kwackoo. Kilbarrack ain't that bad. There is kwappier.
- Yeah, roigh, you're pulling my flipper, you flippin' liar.
- Not at all. One year I sayz to meself "enough of that kwap" and I kept flying east
- Tell us, Kwacky, was it any better?
- Better? Better my feathery arse! I landed in Scotland. And the weather was kwap kwap kwap, I mean really really really kwap
- Oh kwap...