What a trip to The Office means...
- flatness (no hills or cliffs)
- hot, stifling air (no sea breeze)
- acres and acres of oil seed rape (which looks stunning)
- pylon after pylon (which, in the right frame of mind looks OK)
- the opportunity to get on the oil-seed-rape-blip-bandwagon (result!)
- a broken car (so will be detained here longer than planned)
- a laptop that suddenly won't run WinZip (which leaves me in a pickle)
- another microwave tea
I'm sure I'll think of more when I hit "Submit"
- Nikon D5100