The former Yorkshire Penny Bank at the junction of Manor Row and North Parade; one of the finest buildings in the city.
It was erected in 1895 under the direction of architect James Ledingham. As John Ayres' Architecture in Bradford has it: "The splendid clock turret with the neighbouring frenzy of applied decoration at eaves level has a distinct eastern European flavour. "
One can almost ignore the contemporary jungle of street furniture. Almost.