Kicking off this year's edition of The Donegal Weekend Chez Les Genins in style:
- a quick swim in the bay
- half a meter of saucisson to play with (Fuseau Lorrain)
- a magnum of rather tasty Pessac-Leognan
- a quick trip on the river with the kids and two fishing rods (a lethal combination
- a quick fishing lesson on the bridge with the three kids and three fishing rods (an even more lethal combination...)
- an almost shot of les Genins... Slippery eels they are these two... not keen on the aul lens pointed at the them... but I shall succeed!