A beautiful sunrise and the weather has kept to its promise so far (2:45 pm). D came about 1 o'clock and is happily staining the deck, so we are keeping our fingers crossed that it will dry quickly enough. The forecast has a 20% chance of thunderstorms tonight, so hopefully we will be in the 80% without! It is warm and breezy so hopefully this will speed the drying.
B keeps mowing! He can always find more. I did some trimming this morning until the battery ran down on the trimmer.

Sign in or get an account to comment.