Cave Hill

This is Crisbrook House on Cave Hill. In the foreground is the mill pond and in front of the house is the remains of the pit in which the waterwheel sat. The mill, Lower Crisbrook Mill, was demolished in 1950. The waterwheel was removed in 1935 and the shaft had the year 1680 cast on it.

Sign in or get an account to comment.