By cassfoto

Concave or convex??

Whatever-it makes me and my madam look very broad. I passed a very old VW with these bulging wheel covers. Suddenly there was a blip. I think it is convex but I am sure, someone will let me know. Something like stalagmite and stalactite.? You can also see my brand new Hotters.!!!

Sign in or get an account to comment.