Used to be an Esso (Exxon) gas station, designed by architect Dudok in 1953.
There are only two left; the other one is part of a museum. There used to be 112 of them....
Later this year it has to be closed down but the community is not quite clear about what’s next.
At least some students are cheering things up with some party lights.