So we got this far...
We put the frame together and got it up in position. Then we adjusted and adjusted and adjusted until the sides were parallell, and 3.65 meters apart, give or take a cm or two. Having got to that point we tightened everything up and got two earth anchors into place (hence the iron bar and sledge hammer).
Annika helped a lot but was away walking the dog when we got this picture. Janet spent an equally energetic day doing violent gardening work on the lupins, bushes and saplings growing in the wrong places!
The weather was far nicer than yesterday and everyone had a good day. Lasse and Annika get a big thank-you to for all the help! Tomorrow the cover goes on.