Dutch Skies

By ronbuist

More 3D printing fun

I’ve been working on a design for a housing for the led strip controller. With the opportunity of having a 3D printer in the house for the weekend, I decided to print the design and see how well everything would fit in the housing. Well, it turned out I made a couple of measuring errors. A quick change in the design and another print later I have a housing in which the controller fits nicely. Now I’ve adjusted the design some more and I’m ready to start the next print, which will take all night to complete. There’s still one more part to fit in the housing but that will have to wait until I actually have that part. To be continued...

Comments
Sign in or get an account to comment.