PandaPics

By pandammonium

Vwoom

The fluorescent light in the kitchen went. I was shocked, as we’d only had it two minutes. When I traced the order for it, it turns out we’d had it for three years and its life expectancy was two years. Not bad for a fiver.

I decided this time we’d go environmentally-friendly with an LED one. Luckily, the fixture is already magnetic, so no rewiring to do. Also, you can turn it on and off without worrying about the power a normal fluorescent one used to switch on. (I don’t know; complicated.)

It’s blindingly bright without the cover on. We got a clear bulb/tube; if you follow suit and don’t have a cover for yours, I’d recommend the frosted one.

Comments
Sign in or get an account to comment.