Pleach

By Pleach

The attractive archway of the former St Thomas Church in central Edinburgh has many different geometric, floral and facial shapes.  It was built in 1843 and altered in the 1880s and in use as a church until the congregation moved to Corstorphine in 1938. Subsequently it has been used as a heritage and tourist information centre, then a casino and is now a pub and is A listed.
(Thanks to Bobsblips for today’s challenge of shapes)

Comments
Sign in or get an account to comment.