Colleen and I met up to try a few "on the street" images. We had fun.
I completely forgot that I had colour film in my camera until just before I was about to pour the b&w developer into the tank. In the nick of time I realized what I was about to do. I had read in the past about cross developing film in "the wrong" developers and so quickly read up on it and it was suggested this could work.
This is the result. I am very pleased. Colour C41 film, B&W Ilford Ilfosol developer. Oh, and I was using an old Fujica ST701 camera I got for free from a sculpture/artist friend. This is almost exactly the very first camera I ever owned, an ST601 from way back in the mid '70s.