Finally the weather has warmed up sufficiently for most of the day to be spent in the garden 'getting things done'! My job was to clean down the swing seat which had rather a large growth of lichen and some moss on it. It also lost an arm last autumn so my better half has made a new one out of some green oak that l bought on Friday. When we find some glue we will be able to finish off the job tomorrow evening l hope... the finishing off will include giving it a good oiling to help it survive another year or more.
I also managed to plant a lot of plants.. the garden is beginning to look abundant although not much is yet in flower... it is on its way!!