BezziePet

By BezziePet

Bandstand with Cannons

Two large 68-pound cannons that once stood outside the Low Moor Iron Foundry where they were cast, and more recently at the Bradford Industrial Museum have now found a new home at Roberts Park, Saltaire.
Sir Titus had two canons installed back in 1871. They were removed during WW2 and melted down. These are their replacements.

Comments
Sign in or get an account to comment.