What is work?

After having just over one week of my two week paternity leave, I went into work for a day to help out with an important project that needed my involvement.

It was so hard getting up and especially leaving a sleeping Claire and Orla behind.

I did 90% of the graphics for an app we are launching soon and the other 10% I can do at home.

It was quite nice popping in for one day and it means I get the day in lieu next week.

This is the Technical Director of the company and my boss who is more of a mate than a boss, everyone gets on so well.

Multiple exposure combined in photoshop. He needed yet another passport photo as someone in his family had managed to loose his existing one....oooops.

Mr Bo Hingles

Sign in or get an account to comment.