A view of The Caerphilly Cwtch public house in Caerphilly Town Centre (South Wales, UK). Cwtch in Welsh means 'cuddle'.
The extra is taken about 100 metres away and shows Caerphilly Police Station, now just a small shop. At one time, Caerphilly Police Station was a big police station, one time 'C' Divisional HQ, and couple of hundred metres away with garages, car parking, cells, and a magistrates court. Now demolished and new apartments being built. Times have changed.
Camera: Leica M3 (1955) with 7Artisans 28mm F1.4 lens
Film: Foma Retropan (soft) B&W ASA 320
(Manual focus and self exposure estimate)