ENGINEER HOUSE built in a traditional architectural style around 1910-1912 for an industrial engineer of the coal mines.
Large detached engineer's house with a rectangular longitudinal floor plan. The building has two stories with hard stone sills, brick masonry in a cross-connection and bacon layers in a slightly lighter shade.
Two chimneys. The left-hand side of the facade rises and is crowned by the top with a wolf-end.
The former business engineering villa is of cultural-historical value as a special expression of socio-economic and typological development. The villa is important for the history of living, as an architectural example of the social hierarchy-based method of accommodating colemine staff.
- Canon EOS 5D Mark III