Second opinion

Amy has a tumor at a mammary gland , has grown quite fast. We asked for a second opinion because doing nothing as the vet suggested did not feel good.
We asked the vet who treated Jo (our dog that died last year) if anything could be done and she decided to operate because Amy is still very full of life. Surgery will be done on Monday morning....

Sign in or get an account to comment.