Market House, Kingston upon Thames
This building is now called the Market House and inside are a variety craft stalls/shops etc. It sits in the middle of the Market Square which has traditional fruit, veg and fish as well as food stalls. It was previously the Town Hall. It was built in 1838 and is now a Grade 2 listed building. The gold statue is a 1706 statue of Queen Anne by the sculptor Frances Bird which was part of a previous town hall from 1505 on the site.