Are we there yet?


I miss my Dobermann

In other news...

The robot lawn Mower is ordered. After a fairly intense period of research a robot mower capable of maintaining about 20% of my lawns is on its way. If it turns out to be a very worthwhile thing over the next two to three months it’s quite likely another will be ordered to deal with the remaining 80%.

This also means a flurry of two to three weeks of lawn preparation related activity is now occurring and this evening my back is already paying for a day of cutting, scarifying and moss collection. I’m thinking three to four weeks before it is fully up and running (I have to bury some 400m of cable in the ground) but I am eager to get it sorted and see the thing in action.

Sign in or get an account to comment.