Where the Light Gets In

By DHThomas

Confinement, Day 50

our monthly meet
difficult decisions made
when shall we resume

We haven't completely decided yet if we're going to have a winter show; it will all depend on whether we can meet again soon enough to have sufficient time for rehearsals.

As always, we were happy to "be together" for this Committee Meeting. As the treasurer, I was the bearer of good news: we have sufficient funds to sustain a prolonged period of inactivity. Our spendings are very modest, so we could remain "dormant" for a while without fear of having to fold.

Sign in or get an account to comment.