cassnett

By cassnett

Green Park Station

Green Park Station - was originally known as Queen Square - Green Park Station was opened in 1870 and acted as terminus of Midland Railway Mangotsfield and Bath Branch Line - No longer a station it has various shops a supermarket alongside and Saturday Market - Great structure of a vast amount of metal and glass - it is a Grade II Listed Building

Extra: Bridge leading to Green Park

Comments
Sign in or get an account to comment.