By flying


.....building, it was the second Rangiora Borough Council Chambers, replacing an earlier one on the same site in 1907. It contained a Town Clerk’s office, a public office and a room for the Mayor – later the Electrical Engineer’s office. 

Today it's the Waimakariri District Library, extensions have been added to the back and side. The asymmetrical facade with the front door place off-centre still stands and is nicely lit at night.

Sign in or get an account to comment.