Abstract Thursday - Break the Pattern

I started with a big piece of fabric, purple with wavy red lines through it. Scrunched that up on the desk and got a few shots of that.  Then I took a shot of some interesting weedy things out the front, they looked like wild wheat or something and tortured that shot a little to break the pattern of them up a bit.  Then used double exposure in Snapseed to layer that over the scrunched up fabric.  A bit more whizzing, swirling, whirling and what not and this is the result! I had fun! :o)

Thanks to ingeborg for hosting AT ;o)

Sign in or get an account to comment.