By heanku


I have discovered that I have effects on my large Nikon camera. 
So of course I had to play a little.
Acorns can look like this. 
The effect is called "Illustration", but does not give the same effect as "Illustrate" gives on my little Sony. 
But fun anyway, I think.

Sign in or get an account to comment.