I planted twenty-four Polyanthus plants and sorted out some cardboard boxes ready for recycling.
Then I spent the rest of the morning sorting out emails and deleting a great many from my computer; some dated back to 2010 so I do not think I shall need then anymore.
I spent some time during the afternoon creating another spreadsheet, but did not get very far with it.
Today’s picture is of some Daffodil shoots in one of the front borders; one of the clumps, not this one, actually has a flower bud showing just at the base. It was in a difficult place to get a decent photograph, which is why I have used this picture.
The temperature today was seven degrees Celsius at GMT noon