Danger in the kitchen

A chance remark by a friend this morning alerted me to a potential accident in our kitchen.
We were discussing replacement of electrical equipment and I happened to mention that our microwave was rusty inside. 
“That’s potentially dangerous,” she said.
Sure enough I googled it and up flashed in seconds that it was an accident waiting to happen.

Tomorrow morning a replacement arrives and once again I am grateful for the way the Internet is making our lives easier especially for those of us who are getting on a bit.
In the past this would have involved trekking to several electrical outlets to compare prices etc. This afternoon a replacement was bought at the click of a button.

Sign in or get an account to comment.