What if?

By wakarusa

Stormy sky

Actually we were past the worst when this was taken. A noisy thunderstorm between 6 and 7 this morning. Then we had some sunshine but as the forecast still said 70% chance of heavy rain this afternoon, I took the trash out and collected the mail. So now all is done. 
We now have a drive through to have blood drawn for lab work, so we are going to give that a try on Tuesday when Bert needs some drawn.  This could save a lot of trailing about in the hospital.

Sign in or get an account to comment.